Seiten

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014

Goodbye Winter: Beloved Burgundy Coat




Hello my beautiful readers,

as tomorrow is the official beginning of spring, I wanted to show you my most worn, favorite winter coat. I got this coat on my trip to Berlin last fall from Pull&Bear and I instantly fell in love with the color! The shape of it is very plain, a simple A-line. For me as a girly girl that likes her ruffles and tapered clothes this was very difficult to get used to, but I did and I enjoyed wearing it. I know you haven´t seen much of my girly style, but believe me in the springtime I literally bloom!

This is an outfit I would wear if I was going out for a drink, to the cinema or as I did this time: just because I wanted to! As the coat is very plain and does not really emphasize my body I love wearing very tight dresses underneath to make the look more balanced. And pairing my tights to my coat made me feel very "Blair-Waldorf".



I hope you liked the look and can relate to it as many blogger post outfits that an everyday girl doesn´t really wear, since she´s not really going to any fancy events that often :).
Have a lovely day!

xoxo Lola

Coat: Pull&Bear
Dress: Local store
Tights: Primark
Boots: Deichmann

Photo credit: my lovely boyfriend who was quite annoyed since we did not really agree on him being my photographer when we got together. Oops. Must change the relationship agreement reaaal soon!

The post "Goodbye Winter: Beloved Burgundy Coat" first appeared on thecolumnistl.blogspot.de .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen